Our experienced case managers assure appropriate, cost-effective quality medical care is rendered to each claimant, via telephonic or on-site cases management. Case Management is a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual’s health needs.
Key Features of Case Management:
- Case Managers help to identify appropriate providers and facilities throughout the continuum of services
- Ensure available resources are utilized in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure optimum value for the client
- Direct communication between Case Manager, Client and appropriate service personnel to optimize the outcome for all parties
- Facilitate timely discharges, prompt efficient use of resources, achievement of expected outcomes, and coordination of care across the continuum
- Monthly reporting and cost projections (lifetime and injury related)